ATTN DOWNTOWN CLINICIANS:
Work will begin Friday, March 26th to install a new air handler unit on MICU (3rd floor). This will require the unit to be closed for a period of 10-14 days. A temporary intensive care unit will be set up on 4W step down to accommodate these patients. Please contact Joseph Newcomb at 212-6630 with any questions or concerns.
MEDICATION BACK ORDER list are posted on Medical Staff Affairs tab in the portal
East updated 03-24-15
Birmingham updated 01-22-2015 Zosyn And Ketorolac SHORTAGE
• For assistance with EASYLINK, IMPRIVATA or Active Directory account, call the help desk at 939-7778 or 838-3177.
• For Physician Portal assistance or computer issues please dial extension 2-3055 from Birmingham or 8-4925 from East /St. Clair/Blount if calling from ANY campus telephone.
• For Physician Portal assistance or computer issues please dial 205-613-1236 if calling from non-hospital phone.• Please e-mail questions and comments to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
• All pop up blockers must be disabled for Physician Portal.
• Physician Portal can only be accessed from Windows 2000 or above for security purposes. Portal may not function on Internet Explorer 9 as it is not certified by vendor
Ascension Information Services