** Physician FYI**
When using the "tap and go" devices, when you leave or are done with the computer, YOU MUST TAP OUT or else risk someone walking up to the device and logging in to md portal under your profile and changing the census list to their census. Thank you! 06-16-2015
EPIPHANY IS COMING!!!! Cardio Server ECG Management System
Blount IS LIVE
East is LIVE
St. Clair is tentatively scheduled for week of July 20(tentative)
Birmingham/119 tentatively scheduled for week of August 24(tentative)
MEDICATION BACK ORDER list are posted on Medical Staff Affairs tab in the portal
East updated 07-02-15
• For assistance with EASYLINK, IMPRIVATA or Active Directory account, call the help desk at 939-7778 or 838-3177.
• For Physician Portal assistance or computer issues please dial extension 2-3055 from Birmingham or 8-4925 from East /St. Clair/Blount if calling from ANY campus telephone.
• For Physician Portal assistance or computer issues please dial 205-613-1236 if calling from non-hospital phone.• Please e-mail questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
• All pop up blockers must be disabled for Physician Portal.
• Physician Portal can only be accessed from Windows 2000 or above for security purposes. Portal may not function on Internet Explorer 9 as it is not certified by vendor
Ascension Information Services