Attn EAST providers:
The ED has begun using PREORDERS for admissions in HEO (order entry) Tuesday 04-21-15. This means admission orders from ED MD/NP's will not be activated until they reach the floor or remain in ED hold. See your census page for the instructions. Thank you.04-17-15
MEDICATION BACK ORDER list are posted on Medical Staff Affairs tab in the portal
East updated 04-27-15
Birmingham updated 01-22-2015 Zosyn And Ketorolac SHORTAGE
• For assistance with EASYLINK, IMPRIVATA or Active Directory account, call the help desk at 939-7778 or 838-3177.
• For Physician Portal assistance or computer issues please dial extension 2-3055 from Birmingham or 8-4925 from East /St. Clair/Blount if calling from ANY campus telephone.
• For Physician Portal assistance or computer issues please dial 205-613-1236 if calling from non-hospital phone.• Please e-mail questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
• All pop up blockers must be disabled for Physician Portal.
• Physician Portal can only be accessed from Windows 2000 or above for security purposes. Portal may not function on Internet Explorer 9 as it is not certified by vendor
Ascension Information Services